Friday, August 1, 2008

BLINDED

Have you ever been blinded at some point in your life about something, totally oblivious of the wrong before you without the tiniest clue whatsoever, and only to realized later on that you were such an ass to the point that you wouldn't know at which end should your waste residues go out? If your answer to this question is yes, then congratulations, it is confirmed that you are indeed not a Martian, but a perfectly imperfect Earthling.

One late afternoon I was happily walking along around the same old streets where I usually crash most of the nights, something not really out of the ordinary, but-still-is-not-the-usual-ordinary happened. I saw a fellow bum. And in this case it was a she. Out of the boredom or maybe due to constant constipation, I did something I wouldn't normally do. I decided to approach and talk to this abomination of society, cautiously - since I've had experiences of being attacked by those of my kind with no apparent reason in past.

She had her back to me when I was already about a meter from her. Sensing someone was near, she turned around and saw me in the act of tiptoeing towards her, but with my body angled as if getting ready to run away to the other direction. Perplexed, she questioned, "What the hell are you doing?", I answered instinctively, "Catching flies, what is it to you?". With that said I feigned the action of catching flies, hoping that she wouldn't attacked me for looking like as if I were stalking her.

To be continued...

2 comments:

regina said...

ei hottie. can you give me a ring tonight?? i saw you man gud and

..to be continued!

loydo said...

and what? you pooped on sight? gosh didn't mean to be so hot that night, hope you didn't embarrassed yourself. peace sik..hehehe!